Thursday, September 27, 2012

Baby, its cold outside


While growing up in Florida I really didn't get to experiment with jackets and coats very much.  On even the coldest of cold days the high would always creep up to 50 degrees, rendering anything made of wool virtually useless. There are also many Christmas mornings I can remember traveling to Grandma's house in shorts. So naturally, I love that Chicago has completely unpredictable weather actual defined seasons. My favorite thing about the seasons is changing my closet and having a completely separate wardrobe for the change in seasons. Since my coat closet is pretty barren I've been searching for a few inexpensive additions to my collection.


Here's a few I've found thanks to Polyvore.



Baby, its cold outside


No comments:

Post a Comment