Monday, September 17, 2012

SO, I started a blog!

Hi There!

I'm Desiree a 25 year old college graduate living in Chicago.  I am a Florida girl at heart - born and raised in beautiful Orlando, Florida.  I graduated from the University of Central Florida in 2010 and 4 months later I packed up a few things and booked a one way ticket to Chicago and have never looked back!

{Can you blame me?!}

My childhood best friend also lives in the city and was my first roommate! We had a very ridiculous respectable summer in the city.  She really showed me what Chicago has to offer.

{After dinner at Girl & the Goat}

I met my boyfriend, Matt, in July 2011 and our relationship quickly turned into something great. We now share a great apartment in the city and as well as being my best friend he is also my guinea pig for recipes.

{he's a little bit taller than me - my heels are 5 inches}

So if you're reading this blog you will see recipes, fashion, DIY ideas and just daily ramblings.  Welcome to my world, here goes nothing.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment